The North Harris County Regional Water Authority is immediately terminating Stage 2 of its’ Drought Contingency Plan (DCP), due to reduced demand. Please keep in mind that Stage 1 of the DCP remains in effect. Stage 1 of the DCP is voluntary.
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets.
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
Compliance to the above recommendations is voluntary.